Wednesday, February 15, 2012

HOLY STOREBOUGHT MOUNTS, BATMAN!

I was up really late into the morning, sitting in org. Finally I get up to go take a shower. I come back and sit down in my towel, drying my hair and just glance at the computer screen. HOLY FUCK IT'S THAT SUPER AWESOME MOUNT I SAW ON MMO CHAMPION A WHILE BACK OH GOD WHAT. So many people had them, my screen was all golden and lovely. I immediately type into guild chat "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED AND WHERE DO I GET ONE?!!!" British tells me it's blizz store and our guild is all a buzz with people buying them.  Here are some pictures of Org a little bit after the servers came back up:

I have to say the mount is gorgeous. It's so nice to see a new model. I never bothered buying the other mount models because I didn't like the look. This one I HAD to have. It actually looks like they put time into this thing. I love the Chinese style serpent dragon too. Maybe in the future we'll get some re-skins. :)

It was also pretty funny in org watching people yell back and forth.

Some people going "It's a nice mount, too bad anyone can have it"
and "It's stupid, everyone has it now!"
or "after a week you wont even see it anymore"

people responding: "LOL UR JUST MAD CAUSE YOUR MOM DIDN'T BUY YOU ONE!"

and all the while British is in guild chat flipping shit going "THIS THING IS AWESOME, I DON'T CARE IF A MILLION OTHER PEOPLE HAVE IT, I WILL RIDE THIS FOREVER, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT, FUCK IT!..." Etc...Etc... Then we all got together for a lovely picture on our new bling bling dragon mounts. 

Ahh, what a day.

Buy your sexy new dragon mount here, at the Blizzard Online Store.



13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cause you're to busy buying booze. Shit, maybe I should have gotten booze too...

      Delete
  2. Gah, this mount is too fabulous. I usually only get all hot and bothered about the pets in the store, but this... /squirms and looks at credit card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I usually don't buy from the blizz store but this mount... @_@ SO PRETTYYY.

      Delete
  3. I love the visual but it's a bit too big and golden and flashy for my tastes. My little gnome would look lost on it. If I was still playing my Bloodelf Priest all the time I think I might have succumbed though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's what my brother said. He didn't really like the color of it. Haha aww. That would be a bit silly looking with a little gnome. The mount is extremely large O__O

      Delete
  4. I chose this over flowers and dinner yesterday. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would too! Flowers die, but awesome mounts are forever!!

      Delete
  5. I LOVE this mount :D! I don't care if anyone can have it, it's awesome looking and well worth $25 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I don't feel the need to be a special little snowflake. If I like something I'm going to rock it! :D It's such a great looking mount! I was practically tripping over myself to throw money at Blizzard so I could own one. *shakes fist at Blizzard*

      Delete
  6. If this is the sort of thing we can expect in Mists of Pandaria, it's going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowww! I really hope there's reskins. Blizzard said there was probably going to be a whole slew of new mounts in MoP, which makes me squeal. I want an orange mount! If I could have a neon orange dragon or something I would dance in the streets.

      Delete
  7. Nice mount, surprised my daughter has not begged me for it yet (key word "yet")...lol

    ReplyDelete