Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hunter PvP: Using a rhino and laughing your ass off

Lately I've been PvPing on my hunter a lot. I've discovered a super fun and super hilarious trick to use to get back at shamans windshearing you, priests mind controlling you and druids typhooning you off cliffs.

ENTER THE RHINO!

These guys are awesome for a few reasons. 

1. Rhinos are super cute
2. They are huge and intimidating!
3. They are tenacity and have a lot of health
4. THEY CAN LAUNCH MOTHER FUCKERS INTO THE DAMN AIR AND OFF CLIFFS

I am a beast mastery hunter through and through (YEAH, WHAT, YOU WANT TO FIGHT ABOUT IT?), I ain't changing for no one, so this isn't an issue for me, but please do be aware these pets are considered exotic, and so you will need to play a BM hunter to use them. They have a special skill called "Horn Toss" and that's how they throw you.

So make your way over to Borean tundra to pick yourself out a cute little rhino. (There's alternate rhino colors as well you can check out over at Wow Petopia.)


Then you can start launching the other rhinos into the air for fun!


WHEEE, FLYING RHINOS.

Yes, I named my rhino Davidleeroth. It's so hilarious sending a fat ass rhino after people named Davidleeroth, and before they know it, BOOM right off a cliff. In pvp, these guys are most useful in the center of EOTS. I usually chill there with a flare down in camo. If someone tries to run up and jack the flag, BOOM. Bye bye. Another great place is Arathi Basin at the lumbermill, if you stay positioned with a straight on view of the flag, back at the mill building, you can just rush the first person on the flag and down they go. It's hilarious. I've even had people run away after getting launched through the air, as if to say "NOPE, FUCK THIS." It makes for a good time. 

I really wish I had gotten some good screen shots of me sending people over the cliffs, but usually in BG's I'm more in the heat of battle and less focused on screen shots. However here's a great video from a guy on youtube named Greco (Username: Johndaniel747). He does a lot of BM hunter videos and they're all fantastic. If you're a BM hunter, definitely check him out.



Hope you guys found this useful and have more fun in pvp with this hilarious and awesome skill!

1 comment:

  1. "THEY CAN LAUNCH MOTHER FUCKERS INTO THE DAMN AIR AND OFF CLIFFS"

    The true !!! In the eye of the storm the rhinos are the best :)

    ReplyDelete