Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Jade Cloud Serpent Cocktail


I've decided to create a relaxing drink to accompany my relaxing times in Pandaria.
The Jade Cloud Serpent is a drink of many alcohols without the strong taste. It's fruity, sweet, a bit sour and has a very light and refreshing taste.

To make this drink get yourself a tall glass, fill with ice then fill half the glass with equal parts of:

 - Maraschino Cherry Juice 
(You'll want this on the bottom, to give it the coloring like in the picture)
 - Vodka
 - Malibu Coconut Rum
 - Green Apple Pucker
 - Dekuyper Melon Schnapps 
(I usually add a bit more of this, but I LOVE melon liqueur so this is personal preference, it gives it more of a light, sweet flavor I think)

Then fill the rest of the glass with lemonade.

Garnish with a maraschino cherry or cherries.

There you have it! BEHOLD! THE JADE CLOUD SERPENT!
Hope you guys enjoy this drink and as they say in liquor ads, Please drink responsibly.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to try this right away !!! I hope that the Serpent's poison is not too strong for me :D :P

    ReplyDelete