Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mistweaver Sexual Romance

That's right. I love Mistweavers. I LOVE THEM. So, RIGHT. I have a few drinks in me as is the spirit of this blog and it's time, kiddies, for another post!


My monk, Ping,  is currently level 74 (AND GOD FUCKIGN  DAMN IT. SHE'S GETTING WAY HIGHER TONIGHT!) but I am absolutely in love with her. Mistweavers are fun healers. Not only that they are easy enough that you can heal like a boss even when you're drunk off your tits. Plus.... PANDAASSS. I feel like I've been neglecting poor Dreamy and Frikky, but DAMN IT. I just want to play my monk!


That's right, she's very cute and panda-like. This is the worst rendition of her ever but I really don't care.  I also wanted to talk about very probable future nerfs. I mean. I can heal a dungeon that has NO TANK + people that have absolutely no idea what they're doing and I've done it successfully...today actually. I can be half asleep or half paying attention and keep everyone at full health pretty much constantly without even having to worry about mana at all. Now, I don't know if this changes later in the game but for now....WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....... Sorry, I get excited. All I'm really trying to say here is if you like to heal and haven't tried a mistweaver....DEAR LORD, TRY THEM. You'll have fun. If you don't (I'm sorry if you don't for whatever reason) but I'm sure it's just because you hate fun.

1 comment:

  1. Why I don't have fun on a monk healing: direction changes

    It may change later in the game but at level 25 I got sick of changing direction every time I used the only heal I had that would help me gain chi.

    ReplyDelete