Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Class Drinks: Druid



Ah yes, the majestic druid. OKAY WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE 4 SPECS. MY GOD, I HAD TO MAKE MY CLASS DRINKS TEMPLATE BIGGER, AND I DON'T EVEN THINK IT FITS RIGHT ON MY BLOG NOW (so click to see the correct size). Even so, I had fun doing it. I'm currently leveling a druid (72 at the moment) and I have to say I'm really enjoying it. I played feral for half the time, and resto half the time while dabbling in the art of the boomkin here and there. I have a lot of friends and even family who play a druid as their main characters so this is for them and of course all other druid extraordinaires out there. In the spirit of hybrid classes, as usual I used cocktail recipes.

4 comments:

  1. I don't drink but this is an interesting angle for a post. I like how you've made drinks fit the personalities of the various roles. It's also presented nicely in a pretty graphic which makes a change from just text blog posts. My druid is styled the same as that bear though I usually play him as kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I don't drink cocktails all that often but I'd like to try all of those :) Maybe not in the one sitting though. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Guardian drink looks delicious...

    Do you find drink mixes to match the talent builds or do you create them yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAKE ME UP WHEN WE DRINK LIKE REAL ORCS

    ReplyDelete