Wednesday, February 8, 2012

SEXY BULLSHIT

So, I'm a bit cracked out right now. I am on meds and I took a 5-hour energy so I'm lookin' a bit like:

Yeah that's me. I'm so sexy, I know.  ANYWAY. I've been doing the Love is in the air holiday stuff. I've been playing wow for years and never really did it, so this year I'm checking it out a bit more. I even got some sexy dress and danced with other sexy people in dresses.



HOTTIE.

I've been running around doing dailies on my hunter as well. He's blowing through levels. I actually managed to get his engineering maxed already. I decided to drop mining and pick up JC on him as well, so now he has 2 main professions. I figured the JC gem buffs would be sweet. Archaeology is good for leveling too, I actually got a few levels from it + dailies. I want to get the Professor title so he can be PROFESSOR FRIKKY. It sounds awesome to me. 


He's 80 now, halfway to 81. :D I'm so happy he's finally in cata! but OH god it's going to be my 3rd time going through. This is going to suck. I also need to raise money for max flying and I'm always the poorest fucker in the world so this is going to take a while. Don't worry Frikky, one day you'll fly fast.

God damn I am cracked out, what am I even talking about anymore. I don't even care. My god my blog is full of interesting content, right? yeah. Just some crazy bitch rambling about NOTHINGGGG. but, you know, I don't care. 



Alright I have one more thing to post here today. It's just a drawing I did for my boyfriend.
This is his character Brialdo, a troll hunter! HE'S SO HOTTIE HOT HOT.


AIN'T I JUST PRODUCTIVE TODAY.

GOODNIGHT & MERRY CHRISTMAS MOVIE HOUSE!!!1112121335elkjtrdlkjhkxdn






3 comments: