Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dazed and Confused

So my doctor has me an all these new medications and oh man are they knocking me around. I was so fuck tired today, all day. I had a supreme chance to write a comic for this blog. SOMETHING AMAZING, AND FUNNY AND WITTY. However all day I lacked the cognitive skills to do anything worthwhile. Instead I just sat here drawing "pretty" pictures. OOOO pretty pictures oooo hehehe hahaha. It's so prettyyy. durrrr. So yeah that was me all day, it was either that or basically passed out. So, I decided to post my picture anyway so there's not just some empty wasted space consisting of me telling you how retarded and tired I am.


yes it's a Bloodelf, no I don't know who. It's just some random chick in non-existent armor because I wanted to draw pretty things. I'm not done with it yet, actually I don't even know if I'll finish it. AH, SHIT I GOTTA GO HOME AND GO TO BED. I LOVE YOU GUYS, PEACE OUT.

1 comment:

  1. gosh you crazy girl

    drawing that :D even though i already knew you were good :p

    from:the crazy swedish friend

    ReplyDelete