Thursday, December 22, 2011

Special Guest Post!: Windsoar from Jaded Alt

Thanks to Akabeko and her secret holiday gift exchange over at Blog Azeroth, I've been sent a very sweet and lovely post by Windsoar from Jaded Alt, SO GO LOOK AT HER BLOG NOW BECAUSE SHE'S AWESOME AND SHE DREW ME A REALLY CUTE COMIC. Ehem...and without Further adieu, I give you: Windsoar! :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Greetings Drunkards!

This Winter Vale I was lucky enough to be selected to give a Winter Veil gift to Dreamy. While I can’t say that my efforts are particularly skillful, I wanted to give my hand at doing a cartoon since I really enjoy Dreamy’s stories.

Hopefully I’ve managed to capture the blood elf paladin we all know and love (even if she looks a little.... circular ^^).



Cheers and Happy Winter Veil Dreamy!
Windsoar of Jaded Alt

2 comments: