Thursday, December 29, 2011

Random Crap

Sitting here drinking some amp. The holidays were crazy but they aren't over until the new year. I had a bit of money issues and my wow account ran out on me for about a week, so I really have nothing to report here. Just some little things to post up quick. OH GOD THIS AMP IS SO GOOD. You gotta get the red kind, really. The green is OKAY I GUESS but the red kind is where it's at, believe me.

I also noticed I need a new Horde sticker for the back of my car, it was cool when it first started peeling off cause it was like...tattered looking and looked pretty hordeish. Now it's just starting to look unrecognizable, like some sort of half remembered satanic symbol that's been on my car for 7 years or some shit.







OHH. ALSO. If you want, go check out my guest post I made on Info about WoW from the Altaholic

Here's a little preview of the first panel:



Read the full post here: Furtive Father Winter!


Now that I have my wow account back I will hopefully have more adventures to share, but I got the annual pass now so I got the PONY WITH WINGS. AW YEAH. OH GOD ITS ALL SO MAGICAL. I am about to go play some kinect and then level my hunter CAUSE NOW I CAN. BAW I MISSED HIM. Before I go, here's some little sketches I did today at work.

Deathwing whippin' his ball-chin back and forth and My boyfriend's main and mine. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHURHURHURHUR.

1 comment:

  1. <3 the pic of your characters.

    I also loved the post it was way cooler than I imagined it would be. thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete