Monday, December 19, 2011

Nothing to see here

I just wanted to make a small update today, nothing too important or fancy. I've been sick and haven't posted all weekend so I feel bad. I also made some lovely pictures of my favorite toons. It's early, I'm sipping on some burnt coffee and I am over medicated on Theraflu, Excedrin and I'm debating on needing some Unisom later so I can sleep since I work night shift. I'm playing a bit on my hunter, I've been focusing on him lately since I love hunters, I always wanted one and he's an undead engineer. It's so steam-punk and I would cuddle him forever if I could.



Other than that I've just been farming on Dreamy to make gold for my friends x-mas presents, along with the Winter's Veil quests. I'm almost done so that's exciting.



That's pretty much it for today. I'll be back with something more interesting this week. As for now I'm pretty much dead to the world.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MOVIE HOUSE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment