Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Compilation

I'm so very tired today. I slept for maybe 2 hours, and I've been sleeping like this all week. BUT, I must work so sleep needs to wait. I shall surely die.

I have some things for today. I actually wanted to do another comic but I am borderline dead so I'm going to save that one for later. I did find a screenshot I meant to put up here though. I was doing some of the new quests with my undead hunter and this quest in particular had THIS:



I really enjoyed those quests. Mmnnyeessss. I wish my hunter was 85 already, but I'm SOOO LAZZYYY.

What else, what else. OH RIGHT. I had drawn up this picture because this happens to me every day. With the mailbox, with npcs, with something cool I'm looking at...WHATEVER. I hate all of you that do this.



Also I feel really bad for that poor dragon. He's so fat and sad and tired. He's been carrying that orc all day and he can't take it anymore. He was just trying to have a little rest for a bit. I'm sorry dragon, it's not your fault.

1 comment:

  1. That dragon ass issue is something that drives me nuts every god damn day! can't they dismount or smth!?

    ReplyDelete