Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My armpit fell off

I can't really think of a title for this blog at the moment as I'm tired and worn out...sooo..we're just going to go with this one. It's been a while since I've posted, since then I left my job, was out of work, had no money to play, found a new job, started and got money to play again.

For a while there I was playing F2P games like Maplestory, Allods, DC universe online...God knows what else. OH! I tried Runes of Magic and it made me want to kill myself before I made it to level 10. It was just so....boring. I was also dabbling in older games like Creatures 1 and Creatures 2, A.I games from around 1998-2000ish.  It was all good and well and I actually didn't miss WoW for a while.

Poor Dreamy.

All that changed when I started my new job. I work in a bakery now (Eventually I'm going to decorate cakes! yay) but for now I wrap bread, make cookies and package muffins, or whatever needs done. SO ANYWAYS. I met this guy who works in the bakery with me and WHAT'DYA KNOW he plays WoW. So we start talking about wow pretty much every time we work together and I start to miss it D: I had to wait for my first paycheck though to start playing once more.  SOO EVENTUALLY. I get paid and I re-sub and start playing again. We continue talking about wow at work. He's A DIRTY ALLIANCE THOUGH. 

Nah, I don't care. He made a horde on my server. I also made an alliance on his server. It's kind of cool to play as Alliance for once because I Never have, and actually this gal is the highest I've ever gotten an alliance character. She's level 32 now..I think. Yeah. Holy paladin too so of course I have fun playing her. 

I must say though I was shedding some tears in BGs when I was killing Undead and Tauren especially. I LOVE THOSE GUYS. Also killing horde races in quests was sad. Especially my sexy undead men! GOD WHY.

NOOOOO. I'M SO SORRYYYY. Oh yeah, don't mind my UI...Shit's all over the place. I'll fix it one day. Maybe.

Patch 5.0.4 happened yesterday so I'm also still trying to figure that shit out. I didn't really have too much time though because I've been working all week and being dead tired from alternating schedules. I can't wait to start doing some new transmog sets, class drinks and comics. With all the new content coming for MOP I'll be updating this blog way more. 

Probably going to have a little guild party on release weekend, I'll be decorating a Rollin with Bob Saget cake. Our guild is now moving into our 3rd expansion since we came into the world....of warcraft. 

Alright, I'm going to end this here because I have work tomorrow and need to rest. Also I am pissed from staring at some nightelf hooker in Stormwind riding my favorite mount I will never obtain.

D:<
D:<

No comments:

Post a Comment